Kyocera’s world-famous ceramic knife blades are crafted of exceptionally strong, yet lightweight zirconium oxide. Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, this knife keeps its razor-sharp edge much longer than other professional blades—even high-carbon steel.
Germ-resistant blade is impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so it won’t rust or brown foods. Perfectly balanced with ergonomic handle, offering precise control and reducing fatigue from repetitive cutting tasks.
This versatile utility knife easily handles everything from slicing and dicing to peeling and mincing. 4½ " blade.
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats
- Kyocera’s proprietary ceramic, Zirconia 206 is almost as hard as a diamond
- Ground to microscopic precision and polished to perfection, this knife keeps its razor sharp edge much longer than other professional blades
- Ultra lightweight knife becomes a comfortable extension of the hand
- Exceptionally thin, perfectly balanced blade enables you to make precise cuts using less pressure
- Easy-grip handle reduces fatigue
- Deep blade ensures greater knuckle clearance
- Resists germs and will not brown foods or alter the taste
- Impervious to acid, oil, and salt, so blade will never rust